Road accident claims are the most common cause of personal injury. If you were unfortunate enough to suffer a road traffic accident, which was not your fault, you might be able to make a claim for compensation.
Have you been involved in a traffic incident where
- You were the driver in an accident that wasn’t your fault
- You were a passenger involved in an accident, even if the driver in your vehicle was at fault
- You were a motorcyclist, pedestrian or pedal cyclist involved in an accident where a vehicle collides with you
- You were involved in an accident whilst using, or caused by, public transport
We aim to make the process as simple as possible and we can help you recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries as well as the out-of-pocket expenses you have incurred, such as your policy excess and hire charges.
Examples of claims we have successfully dealt with include:
- Brain injuries
- Children’s claims
- Claims made by passengers
- Claims involving public transport
- Motorcycle / pedal cycle accidents
- Uninsured victims and drivers
- Injuries to pedestrians
- Injuries caused by defective vehicles
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident, contact us now and we will provide a free initial assessment to establish if you have a claim.
Your claim will be pursued on a “no win no fee” basis. There are no legal costs to you whether you win or lose. We will pay you £100.00 on account of your damages if we accept your claim.
For more information or to talk to our Personal Injury specialists.
FREEPHONE No: 0800 316 7595