Grimsby 01472 240251 Scunthorpe 01724 847888 Louth 01507 600610 Barton 01652 632 215
I need help with...

Get in touch

Send us your contact details and short message, and one of our legal advisors will be in touch

Child Maintenance

The legislation dealing with child maintenance is changing rapidly. Since 1993 there has been a child support system administered by the CSA. An agency known as the CMEC (Child Maintenance and Enforcement Commission) has now been set up which is responsible for child maintenance in Great Britain.

The CSA has had a great deal of criticism and we are aware of many individuals who have experienced difficulties in the assessment, collection and enforcement of child maintenance.

Our aim is to assist you in ensuring that the assessment is carried out, advising you as to the appropriate level of child maintenance and helping you to challenge decisions made by the CSA where appropriate. We offer a sympathetic and cost effective advice service to help at a time when you may feel no-one is listening.

If you would like to discuss a child maintenance issue, contact our Family Departments in Grimsby on 01472 240 251, Scunthorpe on 01724 847 888 or Louth on 01507 600 610. .